Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Sailing the Pacific Part 2

Sailing the Pacific Part 2  
Poupe d'un waka néo-zélandais
Vaka Voyagers 2.3.03 Maria Samuela
EVALUATION - Seeing both sides

“The early pacific sailors were crazy to try and cross the Pacific Ocean in small boats”

Make a chart and list your reasons for agreeing and disagreeing with this statement.
I agree with this statement because……..
I disagree with this statement because……….

I don’t agree that they were going crazy but I say that they were brave and not afraid at all.


CREATING/SYNTHESIS - Coming up with new ideas

7. Design a new improved vaka for sailing the pacific TODAY. You can include anything you like to make the journey safe and comfortable, and show how you would store food for the long voyage.

Use drawings and labels to explain your interesting ideas.
I just wanted to put a picture of something on there to show that this is the boat I would of draw but couldn't so…. This is my work.
BLOGGER choose 1 or more activities to share on your blog with a sentence explaining what you have been learning. DO NOT POST the questions above!

No comments:

Post a Comment