Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Camping down the line

Camping Down The Line - 2.1.04  Part 1
WALT: Understand the text as it is read (comprehension). Screen shot 2014-03-16 at 2.55.49 PM.png
1. How many people were in the car? List them: Their was six of them.


2. Why do you think they were driving late at night? Do you think the trip was planned? No cause the reason why I think they didn't plane the camping is because if they planned to go on a camping trip then they would of gone somewhere where they can see.


3. Why did the family start laughing? The reason why the family started to laugh is because their dad said that he was ugly.


4.  How do you think the kids were feeling about the trip and why? I think they were happy.


5. How do you know the twins were excited?  By dancing like a monkey.


6. What is a big jack? A big jack is a sandwich.


7. What does the author mean by ‘dropped off’ in  the text. It means they fell asleep.

Early finishers: Using a paint app, draw how the twins were feeling or a big jack. Post this to your blog explaining what you have drawn.




Hi their Pt England people thank's for giving me some of your guys most nicest comment that I have ever heard in my whole life. Most of all I would love to say that you guys are the next family in my heart cause you guys make me feel like home.

This is by Heather Iliganoa Schwenke.

I LOVE U GUYS ALL YOU FEEL LIKE MY| NEXT FAMILY!   

No comments:

Post a Comment