Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Sick at home 2

=
Sick at home 2

Today is the 4th of July, and it is the last few days before the holidays come up
and as you can see again, I am at home with a really sore and blocked ear plus a bad flue. I don't know how I got it but all I know is that I dislike being sick because I miss out on school and I miss out on a day with my friends.

But I am so happy I am recovering slowly and that I get to go back to school tomorrow. The reason being is because, this whole day the only thing I have been doing is. . . . . (1) - Blow my nose, (2) - Watch videos on YouTube and (3) - Be SILENT.
So I am so happy to go to school where. . . . . (1) - I have something to do, (2) - I can be with my friends and (3) - I can be as loud as I want to be at lunch and morning tea time.

So yeah, can't wait to see you my friends, and thank you for visiting my blog once again.

May God Bless you through out your life where ever you are
see you on my next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment