Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Virtual Tour

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
Yeah!! We are going on a virtual tour to the San Diego Zoo. But wait what does virtual mean?? Ooh we aren't going to a real zoo. We will be going onto a website to learn about animals, IMAGING we are at the San Diego Zoo. I can’t wait to get started and learn about the interesting animals.

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Mr Goodwin told us instructions, he said we were going to the zoo, but it was a digital tour of the San Diego zoo.
3. Body Paragraph 2
Which animals I watched - What I learnt - Animal 1
4. Body Paragraph 3
Which animals I watched - What I learnt - Animal 2
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo


Room 6 Literacy class, have been writing about our Virtual Tour of San Diego Zoo and Safari Park.We went on to a Website about San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. We explore the Zoo animals and we also listened to what the Zoo keepers have to say about the animals. We also had to make sure we watched at least 2 videos and take notes and the animals. If you would like to Explore the Virtual Tours too, please click right here -> Virtual Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment