Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Visual Mihi

WALT: Create a DLO showing a few things you love

In the top right corner there is a little word saying family.  For me family is one of the most important things apart of my life, they have raised me up to be a mature leader and, also not to mention they raised me to be a smart and talented young lady.

 Just under that, in the right bottom corner, there is a drawing of a Holy Bible.  This represents how I adore going to church each and every Sunday, that I believe in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and, I love learning new things about the gospel.

In the left bottom corner, you will find a mini turtle with patterns, multiple colors and five stars. Well that represents my culture, Samoa Chahoo! Samoa is a very special place because, it is where I shared all my good memories with my families and friends, it's a place filled with love and passion. But the thing I love most about it is that, we are like one big family no matter what family you come from, we all seem to get along with others very nicely.

 Last but not least in the top left corner we have Sports drawn down. To be very honest with yous, I couldn't decide what I should draw for that one, I kept on going back and forth on which sport was my favorite, should I put a drawing of a rugby ball and a goal post or a Netball and a hoop. There was so many different variety of sports that I couldn't just pick one, so I drew the word 'Sports' to show how much I love to play each sport the same as the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment